Gamerscore Challenge Terms & Conditions
1. HERE'S HOW IT WORKS: Visit www.360voice.com to participate a gamerscore challenge. Chances are, if you are reading this, you are already here! You will need to have a 360Voice Full membership (registration is free) and an Xbox Live Gold membership to participate. The objective is to create a gamer score challenge with your friends and/or other gamers for fun and bragging rights!
At the conclusion of each challenge, the competitor with the highest increase in his/her Xbox Live GamerScore will be deemed the challenge winner.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open challenges are available to anyone with a 360Voice Full membership and have an Xbox Live Gold membership at time of entry. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
A player may only be the "creator" of one challenge at a time. The challenge you "create" must be completed before you will be allowed to create another challenge. A player may only participate in one challenge at a time.
3. HERE'S HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Visit 360voice.com, and follow the on-screen instructions to create a challenge.
- The challenge Creator follows the instructions, supplying required information.
- A unique challenge code is generated, which the Creator forwards to friends/other gamers to invite them to participate in the challenge.
- Once the minimum number of gamers for the challenge has been met or exceeded, the Creator may start the challenge.
- The creator must manually "launch" the challenge for it to start.
- The start is the first midnight (12am PST) after the challenge is launched. The end date is defined by the selected duration.
- Once the challenge has started, participants score points by gaining achievements playing xbox 360 or Windows PC Live-enabled game titles.
- All scoring is captured each night between 00:00am and 01:00am Pacific Time.
- TO ENSURE YOUR POINTS ARE NOT MISSED, DO NOT EARN ACHIEVEMENTS BETWEEN THE CAPTURE TIME PERIOD of 00:00am and 01:00am PACIFIC TIME
4. HOW A WINNER IS DETERMINED: The WINNER of the challenge is the participant who has the largest increase in gamerscore over the duration of the challenge. If there is a tie, the person with the largest gamerscore is the winner. The larger your gamerscore is, the less selction of titles you have to compete with. Competing with a higher score is a handicap, and the tie going to the person with the higher score is a way of mildly off-setting it.
If no points are scored for the duration of the rivalry, the rivalry is invalid and no winner is selected. All invalid challenges are automatically deleted.
The Gamer Tag of challenge winners will be posted online at 360voice.com periodically throughout the program.
5. DISPUTES: All disputes related to challenges should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject: Challenge Dispute. All disputes will be investigated within 48-72 hours. In case of a dispute, the decision of a challenge winner shall fall to 360voice employees. All decisions are final and not contestable.
NOTICE TO ONLINE PARTICIPANTS: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF ANY CHALLENGE IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, 360VOICE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Not responsible for faulty, incorrect or mistranscribed phone/e-mail transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with a challenge, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may limit a user's ability to participate in the challenge. 360voice assumes no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user's e-mail account to receive e-mail. 360voice reserves the right to cancel or modify any challenge if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the program; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the program as determined by 360voice/judging agency/administrator, in their sole discretion. "Authorized e-mail account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Participant may be requested to provide 360voice with proof that the participant is the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address associated with the account/submission. Any damage made to the Web Site will be the responsibility of the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Proof of submitting challenge requests will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by 360voice. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like methods of participation will void all such submissions by such methods. 360voice reserves the right to freeze or close an account or to prohibit the participation of an individual/account holder if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the account holder fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Terms & Conditions.