Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Xbox 360
 General Discussion
 XBLA suggestions, go!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Insert Smilie

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Dog of Thunder Posted - Oct 05 2011 : 12:00:09 PM
I hate to be *that guy*, but frankly, I'm a bit out of the loop when it comes to the Arcade titles. Yeah, I write news about them, but once they're released, I basically stop paying attention.

Guardian Heroes next week is a given, so what should take up the remaining 3200 points?

I might just bite and get the Penny Arcade titles. Oh, and no dual-joystick shooters, while I want Renegade Ops, I'm still working through Gatling Gears and Warhammer 40k: Kill Team. Pretty much dual joystick shootered out at the moment.
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
futiles Posted - Oct 12 2011 : 12:54:44 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Wi11y x360a

Good choices, Beyond Good and Evil was fun, the camera and I got into a few arguements usually with me on the losing end though. I like the (for the wife) comments lol its ok to play colorful puzzle games and still be manly. Apparently Joshnorm gets away with it.

I play colorful puzzle games.

I dare anyone to tell me I'm not manly in person.
pTartTX Posted - Oct 11 2011 : 5:29:26 PM
quote:

Good choices, Beyond Good and Evil was fun, the camera and I got into a few arguements usually with me on the losing end though. I like the (for the wife) comments lol its ok to play colorful puzzle games and still be manly. Apparently Joshnorm gets away with it.

I am female, so I most definitely get away with it
Dog of Thunder Posted - Oct 11 2011 : 1:47:10 PM
quote:

No really, she selected those! She's been bugging me about a multiplayer Tetris for some time (Puzzle Fighter doesn't do it for her) and when she saw Bejeweled Blitz, she wanted that one too. Really!

There is nothing wrong with either game, just not stuff I'd really play.
Steamboat Wi11y Posted - Oct 11 2011 : 1:19:02 PM
Dog of Thunder Posted - Oct 11 2011 : 1:08:30 PM
Current result of a shopping spree thanks to my wife buying me a points card early for my birthday (she's getting more involved in my gaming, what can I say?)

Tetris Splash (for the wife)
Bejeweled Blitz LIVE (for the wife)
Beyond Good and Evil HD (tons of suggestions for it, already leaning toward it, why not?)
Penny Arcade 1
Penny Arcade 2
Guardian Heroes (tomorrow!!!)
joshnorm Posted - Oct 06 2011 : 7:14:34 PM
quote:
Originally posted by pTartTX

quote:
Originally posted by joshnorm

Yes I am heterosexual male

I learned something new about Joshnorm....

lol

sadly I have given off that vibe before...it was a very awkward situation...
zZ Dr K Zz Posted - Oct 06 2011 : 12:20:33 PM
I was thinking of buying Bloodrayne: Betrayal after playing the trial. The gameplay was fun and the graphics were pretty good looking.

You should give it a try.
pTartTX Posted - Oct 06 2011 : 10:37:43 AM
quote:
Originally posted by joshnorm

Yes I am heterosexual male

I learned something new about Joshnorm....
joshnorm Posted - Oct 05 2011 : 8:03:22 PM
Costume Quest is one of Double Fines best games. It has a great humor and charm to it. Yes I am heterosexual male and used the descriptive term CHARM because it was that good oh and I believe it was one of the games that I couldn't put down once I started it.

Plants V Zombies is amazing and if you don't have it you should.

X-Men arcade: It is completely untouched so you know you want to relive that two screen arcade cabinet feel.

Galagia Legions DX: I keep wanting to get this but think it will go on sale sometime soon or you know right after I bought it. Its Legions but pulls the same DX feel/modes similar to Pacman DX (which was also amazing)
Fshguy Posted - Oct 05 2011 : 6:05:30 PM
You could buy Guardian Heroes twice, I'd be more than willing to keep a backup copy for you.
Hotdogmcgee Posted - Oct 05 2011 : 4:43:59 PM
Save it for Trials Evolution
pTartTX Posted - Oct 05 2011 : 3:54:09 PM
If you havn't played Costume Quest, that is another good one
Chunkeh Munkeh Posted - Oct 05 2011 : 3:33:48 PM
If you havent got it Super Meat Boy is epic...The Fancy Pants Adventures is pretty cool although I only played the demo and like I said on TA Eets is good fun, especially the little mini game
Synjin Savant2 Posted - Oct 05 2011 : 3:06:25 PM
I 2nd Beyond Good and Evil. That is a tight storyline with diverse gameplay. It's one of the only games I ever played on PS2.
futiles Posted - Oct 05 2011 : 2:18:49 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Dog of Thunder

quote:
Originally posted by futiles

My personal favorite game is:

Send futiles gifts.

It's free to download, and you can choose how much or how little you want to spend in game.

It also has "Life Achievements" - which are WAY better than regular achievements.

The most elusive, so far, has been the "Send futiles Captain America: Super Soldier for Xbox 360" - even though it only has a liferscore of 15 liferpoints, the TLA Ratio is over 176:1 for 2653 TLA Score.

You should get that one...

If futiles is willing to wait a little bit..

Patience is a virtue which futiles has...
Steamboat Wi11y Posted - Oct 05 2011 : 2:02:39 PM
Well not sure what you already have/finished, but
Gunstar Heroes
Half-Minute Hero (retro style rpg that is really fun)
Limbo (great game)
The penny arcades are good
Toy Soldiers (original or Cold war) nothing is more of a stress reliever than mowing down Germans or Russians with Machine Gun Turret!
Comic Jumper
Radiant Silvergun (I think that has been released now)
Torchlight was pretty fun if you like Diablo style gameplay.
The Monkey Island games
Beyond Good and Evil if you haven't played it
The Dishwasher.
Duel of the Planeswalkers games are fun if you ever played the real card game.
Shadow Complex (side view metroid style gameplay) awesome game.
From Dust was excellent.
Aegis WIng if it is still free (free as in free not like Crimson Alliance or Pinball Fx free.)
Just to name a few.
Dog of Thunder Posted - Oct 05 2011 : 1:53:26 PM
quote:
Originally posted by futiles

Send futiles gifts.

It's free to download, and you can choose how much or how little you want to spend in game.

It also has "Life Achievements" - which are WAY better than regular achievements.

The most elusive, so far, has been the "Send futiles Captain America: Super Soldier for Xbox 360" - even though it only has a liferscore of 15 liferpoints, the TLA Ratio is over 176:1 for 2653 TLA Score.

If futiles is willing to wait a little bit..
futiles Posted - Oct 05 2011 : 1:43:08 PM

Send futiles gifts.

Capn Doug XBA Posted - Oct 05 2011 : 1:03:00 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Dog of Thunder

"Full day off?"

What's that like?

Overrated. I go stir crazy. Leads to bad decisions.
Dog of Thunder Posted - Oct 05 2011 : 1:02:05 PM
"Full day off?"

What's that like?

360voice Community © 2006 360voice.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000