Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 360voice.com
 Badges
 Badge Calculator

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Insert Smilie

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Fshguy Posted - Apr 25 2007 : 12:18:24 PM
Link is over in the community showcase as well, thought with the extensive badge changes this might come in handy.

FYI, this calculator shows how many gamerscore points you need in each category or how many above the threshold you already have.

http://voice.blaggspot.com/genrebrowser.aspx

Change History

Badge Calc 2.0!!!!

9/11/2009

Fixes-
-Updated Badge Counts page
-Added 1 Genre
-Added 3 collections
-Calc on new completions counts for 150,200,300,500
-Pushed out new Collections page, collections are off the genre page now (http://voice.blaggspot.com/collections.aspx
-collection page also shows history of changes(I'm sure Dave will love this)
-fixed minor issue with voicecalendar(http://voice.blaggspot.com/VoiceCalendar.aspx), your lost/gained badges should be there today
-if you're missing your 90% style badge, it should be coming tonight
-cried for a while for all my lost badges(Lost 9 genre, 3 2* downgrades, 1 genre gain(Wrestling) and plus on 5 challenge win badge
-Linked to ARS data by name so most games will be correct now
-Sent email to Fafahrdd to encourage him to fix ARS, it's out of my hands, he needs to convert the game ids
-updated Fshguy api, if you use this, be sure I'm sending all of the genres/collections

Known Issues-
Streaks are not being updated... Need a few more changes with the new badges
Need to push updates so Genre Leaderboards will be more accurate

Nice to Have-
Calc on Challenge wins
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
absinthesia Posted - Feb 21 2014 : 02:28:45 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Fshguy

Should be working now, I still need to fix a gap in the game logic.

Thanks Fshguy, works for me now too. :)
SG Steelhead Posted - Feb 19 2014 : 10:12:15 AM
It's all about the logic, Mr.Spock.
Fshguy Posted - Feb 19 2014 : 09:59:38 AM
Should be working now, I still need to fix a gap in the game logic.
SG Steelhead Posted - Feb 18 2014 : 11:58:00 AM
I was having that problem for a while but it was only when using a certain path. The link on the left of the blog worked just fine while the link using the pulldown menu up top would give me the same error message absinthesia received.

I just tried them and both seem to be working just fine now though, so I guess you found the issue
Fshguy Posted - Feb 18 2014 : 09:18:57 AM
quote:
Originally posted by absinthesia

Every time I go to view my badge calculator I get this error string:
Conversion from string "GameMatch" to type 'Integer' is not valid. at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToInteger(String Value) at Fshguy.Data.DataMain.BuildGenreCompletionData(HttpApplicationState app, String p_tag, Int32& p_GenreBadgeCnt, Int32& p_StarPower, CompletionInfo& ci, VoiceCollectionInfo& p_vc, Int32 p_score, Int32 p_generationID, taginfoRow drTagInfo) at GenreBrowser.WebForm1.loadGenres(String p_tag)

I'll have to debug this tonight... I've checked the usual places for bad data, but I'm not seeing it.
absinthesia Posted - Feb 17 2014 : 11:38:49 PM
Every time I go to view my badge calculator I get this error string:
Conversion from string "GameMatch" to type 'Integer' is not valid. at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToInteger(String Value) at Fshguy.Data.DataMain.BuildGenreCompletionData(HttpApplicationState app, String p_tag, Int32& p_GenreBadgeCnt, Int32& p_StarPower, CompletionInfo& ci, VoiceCollectionInfo& p_vc, Int32 p_score, Int32 p_generationID, taginfoRow drTagInfo) at GenreBrowser.WebForm1.loadGenres(String p_tag)

Fshguy Posted - Jan 20 2014 : 7:18:58 PM
Should be fixed now. Thanks Microsoft... They don't bother telling us how many achievements games have now directly. I made up something for now(I could figure it out, but need to write a way to do this soon, just more work to get done so I never have to fix it again.
Fshguy Posted - Jan 20 2014 : 10:30:44 AM
Could have swore I fixed that before... I'll get it fixed. Thanks for reporting it.
Buckswana Posted - Jan 20 2014 : 07:30:49 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Johndg

Not sure if it is a known issue or not but the badge calc just shows error text where the badge data is supposed to be(collections don't work either). I have tried it with IE, Firefox, and Chrome.

Same thing on my end, here's the full error text;

An error occurred while parsing EntityName. Line 7155, position 289. at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e) at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(String res, String arg) at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseEntityName() at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseEntityReference() at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read() at System.Xml.XmlTextReader.Read() at System.Xml.XmlLoader.LoadNode(Boolean skipOverWhitespace) at System.Xml.XmlLoader.ReadCurrentNode(XmlDocument doc, XmlReader reader) at System.Xml.XmlDocument.ReadNode(XmlReader reader) at System.Data.DataSet.ReadXml(XmlReader reader, XmlReadMode mode, Boolean denyResolving) at System.Data.DataSet.ReadXml(Stream stream, XmlReadMode mode) at Fshguy.Data.DataMain.BuildGenreCompletionData(HttpApplicationState app, String p_tag, Int32& p_GenreBadgeCnt, Int32& p_StarPower, CompletionInfo& ci, VoiceCollectionInfo& p_vc, Int32 p_score, Int32 p_generationID, taginfoRow drTagInfo) at GenreBrowser.WebForm1.loadGenres(String p_tag)
Johndg Posted - Jan 19 2014 : 9:52:18 PM
Not sure if it is a known issue or not but the badge calc just shows error text where the badge data is supposed to be(collections don't work either). I have tried it with IE, Firefox, and Chrome.
Fshguy Posted - Dec 14 2012 : 10:38:07 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Nekro Neko

Any chance of Gray Matter getting included in the Point and Click badge? I just maxed it a few days ago and think it deserves its place among them.

There's a stickied thread: "this game belongs in this genre" you can post to.
Nekro Neko Posted - Dec 14 2012 : 06:34:50 AM
Any chance of Gray Matter getting included in the Point and Click badge? I just maxed it a few days ago and think it deserves its place among them.
Fshguy Posted - Nov 23 2011 : 09:20:40 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Matthewh00

quote:

quote:

My Deadly Premonition is coming up as Red Seeds Profile for the name. Just saying

Looking into it, I'm guessing that's the Japan version and I assume you haven't played either? Thanks for letting me know!

I have played the PAL version and gained 1 achievement in it, but never played the Japan version.

Oh, I think the Japan/PAL version has the same title ID, but maybe different names somehow? Mango can explain it.
Matthewh00 Posted - Nov 22 2011 : 2:05:20 PM
quote:

quote:

My Deadly Premonition is coming up as Red Seeds Profile for the name. Just saying

Looking into it, I'm guessing that's the Japan version and I assume you haven't played either? Thanks for letting me know!

I have played the PAL version and gained 1 achievement in it, but never played the Japan version.
Fshguy Posted - Nov 21 2011 : 09:08:45 AM
quote:

Matthewh00 Posted - Nov 20 2011 : 3:57:21 PM
Skydude252 Posted - Aug 23 2011 : 04:41:04 AM
It shows up in the list of games played, but it's not actually counting it in the calculation. It only counts it if you've got at least 1 point in the game. Go look at your games list and do the calculation.

I personally know this to be the case, because I keep track of my games in an excel file as well as here, and what the site has matches what I have in that file, despite Wolfenstein being in the same position for me (played for 1 day, didn't get achievements, deleted from my xbox history).

So buck up and play some more stuff, and you'll get to 50% in no time. But L4D2 isn't hurting your percentage, don't worry.
lysolmax Posted - Aug 22 2011 : 2:15:32 PM
Okay, so ive got the 25% gamer badge... but i actually should have the 50%. I had played Left 4 dead 2 a loong time ago and got zero achievements. I had deleted the game off my xbox some time ago but on 360voice it still is. so ive got a deadweight of 1500 gamerscore pulling me down from like 51% down to 47%.
Dog of Thunder Posted - Jun 11 2011 : 6:31:38 PM
quote:
Originally posted by KOTOR Legend

quote:
Originally posted by Dog of Thunder

quote:
Originally posted by FlutteryChicken

Does anyone know why the EU version of Scene It?� ( the latest ) does not show up and is not letting me get hold of the puzzle badge?

Because at the moment, only NTSC games (or region free) are listed for badges. This is due to the original coding of the site by ChangeAgent and Fatty Chubs being strictly NTSC. We are working on a new system that will track which version you have the most points in (be it PAL, NTSC, GR, DE or J). This feature is not expected to be ready until Summer of 2011.

Is there any further news as to the PAL and other regions tracking going live?

Nope, Fshguy has been busy working on a big project that will get unveiled in the near future in conjunction with Epic Games. Tracking the version with the *most* GS out of all possible versions is still on the backburner for the future. It's been a very busy Spring for us playing catch up and then this summer (and E3) hit us hard.
KOTOR Legend Posted - Jun 11 2011 : 6:03:03 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Dog of Thunder

quote:
Originally posted by FlutteryChicken

Does anyone know why the EU version of Scene It?� ( the latest ) does not show up and is not letting me get hold of the puzzle badge?

Because at the moment, only NTSC games (or region free) are listed for badges. This is due to the original coding of the site by ChangeAgent and Fatty Chubs being strictly NTSC. We are working on a new system that will track which version you have the most points in (be it PAL, NTSC, GR, DE or J). This feature is not expected to be ready until Summer of 2011.

Is there any further news as to the PAL and other regions tracking going live?

360voice Community © 2006 360voice.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000