Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 General
 Buy/Sell/Trade
 FREE - Avatar item codes
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

planting42

271,791

Zone: Recreation

Total games played: 933

Current Streak: 268

Longest Streak: 380

Comments Made: 1,337

Average Gamer

USA
170 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2011 :  05:11:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit planting42's Homepage  Reply with Quote
These codes are provided free of charge to the gaming community. Yes, they are legit - I received them for participating in the Xbox Xperts Beta but have no use for them. If they are of use to you, please snag it and post that you have used it.

Pom Poms - GDCXQ-PQCPR-J437F-G7GHP-RV29Z
Spring Tree - VXT6P-FYD4H-VDMP6-T6PX6-X7Q2Z
Soccer Ball - M2VH6-HGPQ4-JQVVJ-T6DJW-XRFHZ
Balloon Rocket - 39K94-VGT9W-2VHT2-GKHD2-7CTVZ
Guitar - 4QJ9J-WDFV3-XDDRY-MR9HG-PRHKZ

www.GTASC.net

Edited by - planting42 on Mar 17 2011 06:26:08 AM

LordChabelo13

182,245

Zone: Recreation

Total games played: 600

Current Streak: 5

Longest Streak: 453

Comments Made: 1,337

Advanced Gamer

USA
1148 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2011 :  05:33:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit LordChabelo13's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Redeemed the soccer ball. Thanks!

Go to Top of Page

futiles

180,444

Zone: Recreation

Total games played: 501

Current Streak: 26

Longest Streak: 393

Comments Made: 1,337

Events Team

9468 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2011 :  05:55:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice!

You must answer more questions than me, as I did not get the guitar or balloon rocket.

Thanks for sharing!


I'm sure the community will love those items.

quote:
Originally posted by CKinAL

Just sore on our arms, and white stuff all in my hair and over my face.


Edited by - futiles on Mar 17 2011 05:56:29 AM
Go to Top of Page

planting42

271,791

Zone: Recreation

Total games played: 933

Current Streak: 268

Longest Streak: 380

Comments Made: 1,337

Average Gamer

USA
170 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2011 :  06:31:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit planting42's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by futiles

Nice!

You must answer more questions than me, as I did not get the guitar or balloon rocket.

Thanks for sharing!


I'm sure the community will love those items.



Just barely cleared the 1000 point mark - then I started having issues with the bot. I get questions but they auto close before I can mash Y. I'm likely not going to be able to answer more until they roll out the new platform they spoke of since IM can't handle the connections we need I guess.

www.GTASC.net
Go to Top of Page

futiles

180,444

Zone: Recreation

Total games played: 501

Current Streak: 26

Longest Streak: 393

Comments Made: 1,337

Events Team

9468 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2011 :  07:16:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by planting42

quote:
Originally posted by futiles

Nice!

You must answer more questions than me, as I did not get the guitar or balloon rocket.

Thanks for sharing!


I'm sure the community will love those items.



Just barely cleared the 1000 point mark - then I started having issues with the bot. I get questions but they auto close before I can mash Y. I'm likely not going to be able to answer more until they roll out the new platform they spoke of since IM can't handle the connections we need I guess.



My last few have been people either wanting me to cancel their suspension (and they won't believe that I can't no matter how I explain it to them) or they are trying to give me their login and password to see if I can figure out why they are having issues (even when I tell them I am not an MS employee, and to not give out that info).

quote:
Originally posted by CKinAL

Just sore on our arms, and white stuff all in my hair and over my face.

Go to Top of Page

SparkyMP

222,849

Zone: Recreation

Total games played: 861

Current Streak: 0

Longest Streak: 777

Comments Made: 1,337

Advanced Gamer

USA
1893 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2011 :  11:41:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I tried to redeem the Balloon Rocket code but it is saying the code is invalid?


Go to Top of Page

planting42

271,791

Zone: Recreation

Total games played: 933

Current Streak: 268

Longest Streak: 380

Comments Made: 1,337

Average Gamer

USA
170 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2011 :  1:28:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit planting42's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SparkyMP

I tried to redeem the Balloon Rocket code but it is saying the code is invalid?



Would have to assume someone snatched and didn't mention it. Sorry SparkyMP :(

Aww, I can't edit after a certain time? Sorry.. can't do strike-throughs for the others then.

www.GTASC.net

Edited by - planting42 on Mar 17 2011 1:29:52 PM
Go to Top of Page

futiles

180,444

Zone: Recreation

Total games played: 501

Current Streak: 26

Longest Streak: 393

Comments Made: 1,337

Events Team

9468 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2011 :  2:54:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You can't edit?

Well, I can, let me know if others need to be scratched.

quote:
Originally posted by CKinAL

Just sore on our arms, and white stuff all in my hair and over my face.

Go to Top of Page

CKinAL

130,186

Zone: Recreation

Total games played: 338

Current Streak: 0

Longest Streak: 449

Comments Made: 1,337

Senior Gamer

USA
617 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2011 :  3:11:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yeah, all the codes have been used :(
woulda been fun to have some pom poms ;)




Go to Top of Page

SparkyMP

222,849

Zone: Recreation

Total games played: 861

Current Streak: 0

Longest Streak: 777

Comments Made: 1,337

Advanced Gamer

USA
1893 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2011 :  3:21:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by planting42

quote:
Originally posted by SparkyMP

I tried to redeem the Balloon Rocket code but it is saying the code is invalid?



Would have to assume someone snatched and didn't mention it. Sorry SparkyMP :(




Oh well, thanks for sharing the codes with the site.


Go to Top of Page

turbo1112

227,415

Zone: Recreation

Total games played: 402

Current Streak: 73

Longest Streak: 366

Comments Made: 1,337

Average Gamer

USA
131 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2011 :  11:12:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Turbo1112's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CKinAL

yeah, all the codes have been used :(
woulda been fun to have some pom poms ;)



I have a pom pom code if you would like it CKinal.

Games rented from 360voice.com-Ski Doo snowmobile Challenge; WWE Legends of Wrestlemania; Alone in the Dark; High School Musical 3; Viking; Saints Row; Pinball Hall of Fame; Tony Hawks American Wasteland


Edited by - Turbo1112 on Mar 17 2011 11:34:23 PM
Go to Top of Page

planting42

271,791

Zone: Recreation

Total games played: 933

Current Streak: 268

Longest Streak: 380

Comments Made: 1,337

Average Gamer

USA
170 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2011 :  1:16:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit planting42's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by futiles

You can't edit?

Well, I can, let me know if others need to be scratched.



Seems you can't edit the OP as I can edit any other post but that particular one in any given thread.

Sorry the codes went fast (and without warning) but I guess that is the nature of the internet. Hopefully whomever got them will enjoy them :)

www.GTASC.net

Edited by - planting42 on Mar 18 2011 1:17:11 PM
Go to Top of Page

futiles

180,444

Zone: Recreation

Total games played: 501

Current Streak: 26

Longest Streak: 393

Comments Made: 1,337

Events Team

9468 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2011 :  4:23:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by planting42

quote:
Originally posted by futiles

You can't edit?

Well, I can, let me know if others need to be scratched.



Seems you can't edit the OP as I can edit any other post but that particular one in any given thread.

Sorry the codes went fast (and without warning) but I guess that is the nature of the internet. Hopefully whomever got them will enjoy them :)



Odd.

I could always edit the initial post, as I always did for the STEI.

quote:
Originally posted by CKinAL

Just sore on our arms, and white stuff all in my hair and over my face.

Go to Top of Page

CKinAL

130,186

Zone: Recreation

Total games played: 338

Current Streak: 0

Longest Streak: 449

Comments Made: 1,337

Senior Gamer

USA
617 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2011 :  4:47:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Turbo1112

quote:
Originally posted by CKinAL

yeah, all the codes have been used :(
woulda been fun to have some pom poms ;)



I have a pom pom code if you would like it CKinal.


really? yes please :D




Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
360voice Community © 2006 360voice.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000