Zone: Recreation

Total games played: 859

Current Streak: 4

Longest Streak: 1138

Comments Made: 1,337

Advanced Gamer

USA
1012 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2011 :  05:02:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit SG Steelhead's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We have a lot of NFL-related threads, so there's obviously some interest.

I'll start it off by saying I Fu*@%ng LOVE you, San Diego! Now all we have to do is take care of business in San Fran tonight, which may be a pretty tough task considering the way they've been playing this season.

Are you following 360v on Twitter? Or 360v on Google+? How about 360v on Facebook?

p0ster ch1ld

Zone: Pro

Total games played: 219

Current Streak: 0

Longest Streak: 75

Average Gamer

430 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2011 :  05:16:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bengals all the way. All the young talent is so promising! Too bad we can't beat two of the teams in our division...

Go to Top of Page

JB330

Total games played: 989

Current Streak: 9

Longest Streak: 1341

360v Badge Artist

USA
1264 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2011 :  07:08:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, my Redksins swept the Giants for the first time in a long time. It's the lone bright spot in a long stretch of mediocrity (or worse).

JB330 | joshnorm | LAFTA | Chunkeh Munkeh

Go to Top of Page

futiles

Total games played: 550

Longest Streak: 404

Events Team

9547 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2011 :  07:33:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
11-3!! Now, I just cheer a little for the Steelers, and my Saints will be the #2 seed in the NFC. (Still have to take care of business at home the last two weeks, but I think everyone will get to see a Monday Night Football game that means something)

quote:
Originally posted by CKinAL

Just sore on our arms, and white stuff all in my hair and over my face.

Go to Top of Page

SG Steelhead

Advanced Gamer

USA
1012 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2011 :  07:51:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit SG Steelhead's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Tebow SNL skit

Are you following 360v on Twitter? Or 360v on Google+? How about 360v on Facebook?

Go to Top of Page

futiles

Total games played: 550

Longest Streak: 404

Events Team

9547 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2011 :  08:21:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SG Steelhead

Tebow SNL skit

I had like 10 people tell me about this skit, so I was glad you posted it.

Sadly, I did not find it funny, really.

quote:
Originally posted by CKinAL

Just sore on our arms, and white stuff all in my hair and over my face.

Go to Top of Page

JB330

Total games played: 989

Current Streak: 9

Longest Streak: 1341

360v Badge Artist

USA
1264 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2011 :  11:09:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm okay with the Steelers winning but I need them to allow Gore at least 7 fantasy points so my wife can win her league.

JB330 | joshnorm | LAFTA | Chunkeh Munkeh

Edited by - JB330 on Dec 19 2011 11:15:08 AM
Go to Top of Page

Mightymango

Total games played: 2,389

Current Streak: 2449

Longest Streak: 2449

360voice Staff

USA
6787 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2011 :  6:45:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mightymango's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wow, the power is out in the game tonight. Candlestick is drawing too much powah

Edit : a fan was running on the field, big Ben had the quote of the night " Where is Harrison when you need him"

Security tackled the guy pretty well though

Check Out My Other Hobby Here :
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUReUyluJ7DZAbQAXDQt7Wg/feed?view_as=public

Edited by - Mightymango on Dec 19 2011 6:49:02 PM
Go to Top of Page

Dvidluvzsteph

Zone: Family

Total games played:

Longest Streak: 92

Average Gamer

USA
337 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2011 :  12:10:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Dvidluvzsteph's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hope my dad is happy with tonights win....maybe if the raiders win the next two games we might have the smallest chance....smallest

Facebook
GCI
Battlelog

Go to Top of Page

SG Steelhead

Advanced Gamer

USA
1012 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2011 :  04:19:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit SG Steelhead's Homepage  Reply with Quote
After that pathetic performance, my boys need to bury their heads in the sand until the wild card game, then come out and simply hand it to whoever they're playing. That was a whole new level of bad.

Go to Top of Page

MagnuM FRG

Total games played: 111

Current Streak: 2

Longest Streak: 11

New Gamer

USA
22 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2011 :  06:24:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dvidluvzsteph

hope my dad is happy with tonights win....maybe if the raiders win the next two games we might have the smallest chance....smallest

I've been a Raiders fan for as long as I can remember and I'm hoping this happens too. I can't believe they let it come down to 1 point this week but I guess it's better than a complete blowout.
Go to Top of Page

Fshguy

Total games played: 1,193

Current Streak: 17

Longest Streak: 1427

360voice Staff

USA
5766 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2011 :  10:27:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit Fshguy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SG Steelhead

After that pathetic performance, my boys need to bury their heads in the sand until the wild card game, then come out and simply hand it to whoever they're playing. That was a whole new level of bad.

Big Ben looked pretty rough, felt bad for him. Guess the backup must be really bad.

Needs more Cowbell!!!!!
My Blog | Badge Calc | Voice Calendar
Go to Top of Page

cluskevird

Total games played: 251

Longest Streak: 1012

Senior Gamer

USA
927 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2011 :  12:06:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit cluskevird's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Started rooting for the Packers before I even knew anything about football because they happened to be playing a team my dad hated and was told that the Packers were going to lose (which they did) I couldn't understand back then why they would play when they were going to lose and was impressed by how hard they tried. From that point on I would always ask "How are the Packers doing?" and "If they win the rest of their games will they make the playoffs?" :p It was always bad news.
I started actually watching the games with Don Majkowski (the Majic man) making his start and I got pretty excited that they were doing well enough to have a shot...

Now? still a big fan, got to see my first football game when the Pack traveled to San Diego... and became an owner! Received my Packers share yesterday.

Oh, and I never lived anywhere near Wisconsin... Been in Nevada all 44 years of my life. I guess that's why people have a hard time wondering "why the Packers?".

the above statement has been edited to fit your screen. Side effects may include nausea, blurred vision, violent diarrhea, ebola, stress fractures, migraine headaches, and/or sudden death. If you experience gangrene for more than 4 hours consult a physician. void where prohibited.
Go to Top of Page

Mightymango

Total games played: 2,389

Current Streak: 2449

Longest Streak: 2449

360voice Staff

USA
6787 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2011 :  07:03:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mightymango's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cluskevird

Started rooting for the Packers before I even knew anything about football because they happened to be playing a team my dad hated and was told that the Packers were going to lose (which they did) I couldn't understand back then why they would play when they were going to lose and was impressed by how hard they tried. From that point on I would always ask "How are the Packers doing?" and "If they win the rest of their games will they make the playoffs?" :p It was always bad news.
I started actually watching the games with Don Majkowski (the Majic man) making his start and I got pretty excited that they were doing well enough to have a shot...

Now? still a big fan, got to see my first football game when the Pack traveled to San Diego... and became an owner! Received my Packers share yesterday.

Oh, and I never lived anywhere near Wisconsin... Been in Nevada all 44 years of my life. I guess that's why people have a hard time wondering "why the Packers?".

Well, welcome to the group. I actually became friends with a Packer fan from Austraila of all places when I went to the superbowl last year.

Check Out My Other Hobby Here :
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUReUyluJ7DZAbQAXDQt7Wg/feed?view_as=public
Go to Top of Page

SparkyMP

Total games played: 884

Current Streak: 1

Longest Streak: 777

Advanced Gamer

USA
1893 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2011 :  6:55:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Go 49ers!!!

Go to Top of Page

MagnuM FRG

Total games played: 111

Current Streak: 2

Longest Streak: 11

New Gamer

USA
22 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2011 :  04:29:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cluskevird

That's kind of funny. I'm the same way with the Raiders except I'm not really sure why I started liking them in the first place. I've always lived on the east coast and they've been my team since I was like 8.
Go to Top of Page

dacoto

Total games played: 421

Longest Streak: 209

Asshaticus!!

USA
2478 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2011 :  09:58:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Had breakfast Saturday morning before the Steelers game with a family of Canadians from outside of Toronto. Although they were also Blackhawk and Red Sox fans.....

" I can't keep up right now, as soon as I get enough to feed it, I have to play forever just to give it some water. Then it falls asleep." -smrnov

Go to Top of Page

Fafhrdd

Total games played: 266

Longest Streak: 60

USA
1081 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2011 :  1:22:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Fafhrdd's Homepage  Reply with Quote
One more game guys.... I hope Ravens can pull off a win so we can secure #2 seed.... Too bad Pats came back after sucking so bad the first half or we would be in #1 seed right now....

Tough game ahead of the Ravens this week... Our D has been playing like they are in college the past 2 games so unless we step up we are going to lose our #2 seed place. Bengals are still fighting hard for a spot in the playoffs and a win against us would put them there.

We better man up or get used to some more away games in the playoffs.

360 Tune Up | Xbox 360 Tech Blog | Bing: Search and Earn Microsoft Points

Latest Tool Released: Achievement Rating System (ARS)

Lastest Blog Posting: Project Find More Room

Lastest How-To Guide: How to Open an Xbox 360 Controller

My points BEFORE 360V challenges: 14,590

Edited by - Fafhrdd on Dec 26 2011 1:23:53 PM
Go to Top of Page

dacoto

Total games played: 421

Longest Streak: 209

Asshaticus!!

USA
2478 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2011 :  1:37:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fafhrdd

We better man up or get used to a one and done in the playoffs.

fixed it for you.

" I can't keep up right now, as soon as I get enough to feed it, I have to play forever just to give it some water. Then it falls asleep." -smrnov

Go to Top of Page

Fafhrdd

Total games played: 266

Longest Streak: 60

USA
1081 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2011 :  8:34:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Fafhrdd's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dacoto

quote:
Originally posted by Fafhrdd

We better man up or get used to a one and done in the playoffs.

fixed it for you.

So True..... Anyone can end it for us as long as it is not the Steelers.

360 Tune Up | Xbox 360 Tech Blog | Bing: Search and Earn Microsoft Points

Latest Tool Released: Achievement Rating System (ARS)

Lastest Blog Posting: Project Find More Room

Lastest How-To Guide: How to Open an Xbox 360 Controller

My points BEFORE 360V challenges: 14,590
Go to Top of Page

HouseMDfan

Total games played:

Longest Streak: 185

Advanced Gamer

USA
4700 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2011 :  01:47:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit housemdfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
As everyone knows I'm a huge 49ers fan (*looks to avatar*) and boy did they make me proud this season! PLAYOFFS BABY!

I think I'm | My: Guitar Hero stats | CoD: W@W Stats | GamerDNA | MeetAGamer
More of a jerk... Friendfeed | Houseisms | Twitter

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 13 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
360voice Community © 2006 360voice.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000