Total games played: 773

Current Streak: 1

Longest Streak: 87

Comments Made: 1,337

360voice Staff

USA
1653 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2007 :  8:35:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Fatty Chubs's Homepage
First please read the Terms and Conditions/Rules.

Q: Why can I only be in one challenge at a time?
A: It doesn't make sense to have multiple competitions going on across different days. If you use achievements for one challenge, they only count towards your single active challenge. Once a challenge starts, you also cannot quit out to prevent cheating. So join your challenge and durations wisely!

Q: Can I have multiple accounts in the same challenge?
No, this would be considered cheating because you aren't actually competing against anyone but yourself. If we see this happening, all the accounts in the challenge will be locked and the prize will not be awarded.

Q: How do I get in a challenge if I don't know anyone?
A: All challenges are private. You have to get your friends to join, or market the challenge via Xbox Live, your forum signature, or by emailing/posting the join URL. Make sure you read (and better yet subscribe to email alerts) for the Challenge (Invites) forum. People post invites in there all the time... so watch it closely! That is why you should subscribe to an email alert so you are notified right away when a new challenge has been posted!

- OR -

Go to your blog settings page and turn on AUTO CHALLENGES! On that page will describe the next challenge that will be launched and when. Turn on your auto challenge setting to be auto-assigned.

Q: What if my Gold Membership expires while I am in a challenge?
A: You only have to have an Xbox Live gold membership when you create or join a challenge. After that, there is no check... so if your Gold account drops to Silver, you can still complete the challenge and win. The use of Gold accounts helps prevent people from creating free accounts to compete against.

Q: What happens if there is a tie?
A: The larger your Gamer Score is, the less selection of titles you have to compete with. Competing with a higher Gamer Score is a handicap. Thus, if there is a tie, the competitor with the largest Gamer Score will be deemed the winner.

Q: How come my challenge is still showing as pending?
The creator of the challenge MUST manually launch the challenge for it to begin. if you are a creator, make sure you monitor your challenge and when there are enough people, launch it!

Q: Where is my Throw down badge? I had it and it is now gone.
A: You only have the Throw Down badge while you are on an active challenge. The more challenges you participate in, the more stars will be on your Throw Down badge... however the badge is meant to show you are currently in a challenge. If you stop competing, the badge goes away. You get it back as soon as you join another challenge.

Edited by - on Jan 28 2008 3:00:10 PM
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
Jump To:
360voice Community © 2006 360voice.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000